Friday, May 28, 2010

Rheumatoid Arthritis Liver

Happy Birthday!

early days of my blog ... a great responsibility !
Let me explain briefly (and I confirm I say briefly!) What you can find in the pages of my blog.
My intention is to publish my creations handmade jewelry but not only ...
keep you updated on the latest trends, collections and artists accessories but not only ...
Give you tips on FIND WHAT buy especially but not only ...
that in my blog I can find ideas for your own purchases jewelry and MORE ...
instructions for how to create your handmade jewelry tutorials with different techniques and different materials in a simple and economic but not only ...
not exclude that there also the panoramic view of the fashion world in general, in fact, I believe that the equipment is very important but it gets the best results if perfectly matched.
I will keep you updated on events related to the world of jewelry but (guess a little !) NOT ONLY ...
I'll be happy to interact with you, give advice, answer your questions, exchange opinions but not only ... just to make 4 chat (for which I do not ever throw back!).

I would say that given the circumstances the name of my blog that this could not be!

So ... go! Happy Birthday

NOT ONLY JEWELLERY!

(Image cake jewelry handmade polymer clay)

0 comments:

Post a Comment