Friday, May 28, 2010

How To Customize My Bmx Up

Stones ... return!

was long awaited moment ... at last the dear old plastic beads that you see around for some time now, have been joined by fantastic STONES ... and not only the precious stones!
They are in fact the market (the weekly market, shops that sell jewelry accessories, trade shows ... soon I will give some address handy!) beautiful yarns stones at prices readily accessible.
Clearly, the stones are pure and precious (and other parameters) are more expensive ... but who has a tight budget should not be discouraged because I found some beautiful stones - not precious - for a good price and that I hope will give good results!
In the picture I show you my latest purchases dating back to about one week ago. These wires are in shades of green quartz, rose quartz and amber, are of various shapes and sizes ... what do you think? Not bad is it? Soon I will show in what turned these simple wire hoping that you enjoy my creations!
I got these colors in the hope of being able to match each other but not only ... surely will realize the set with the same type of pearl.
What's missing? a little time, good taste, a little technique and a lot of imagination!
(Photo by me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment