What may serve these items? The wire (diameter from 2 to max or min, 80 mm), a beautiful stone (maybe Amazon) some tools of the trade (forceps, pliers ,...) and a lip balm?
With these simple elements, and in 5 minutes maximum time you can create a beautiful handmade ring as those reported in the next photo. Did not you think it would take so little material? So little time? Or you thought possible such a result?
Enter here the links where to find some video tutorials very understandable:
In Italian:
only with images - 3 stone ring - less than 2 minutes:
only with images - ring with charms:
In English - 3 different types of rings:
Clearly I tried ... I also the project has been revisited based on my imagination of the moment ... then in the next post I will explain the steps to make a ring slightly different ... Smart idea for you all!
(photo from the web - video from you tube)
0 comments:
Post a Comment