Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stocking Stuffer Ideas Spouse

"Spinning Together"


Presso i Laghi Tuna a Tuna di Gazzole a Piacenza, la sezione locale dello Spinning Club Italia a organizzato una gara di spinning da riva ai predatori, il sottoscritto in compagnia del grande Italo Righini ,abbiamo deciso di prenderne parte. la gara inizia sotto una nebbia degna di Londra e la technique which we had prepared was a finesse fishing from the shore to the low numbers I had said to be present .... but after about an hour the result was nil, move all the many Striped Bass we saw in them but also the Sottoriva result is zero ... and then I e Italo being with us only bait bass, I was in the bag also sickles Berckley white heads and some lead and then we threw ourselves available to trout in the last hour .... end result Italy 5 6 th place and myself °...........

Not bad at the thought that we wanted to go bass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment