Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nipple Shot Of Denise Milani

BASSFISHING that passion ...



Bassfishing passion! Because the black bass or largemouth bass makes us fall in love so much? What drives us to buy more specialized equipment, boating, hundreds of miles to fish the best spots in Italy? The bass gets inside you and leave you more! I just started to dedicate myself to this fishing four years ago, but have occasionally fished for bass as a kid, then I made my choice or better, the bass did it for me ... this fish has the ability to magnetize, to leave you breathless with its hunt, with its sudden onset, with its unnerving moments of apathy and because of this, more and more people are dedicated to bassfishing just for this in the U.S. is called the "national fish," just so I'm excited to put here my experience at your service. Send your questions, your doubts about this fish, release fish and always welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment