Monday, November 10, 2008

43rd Pastoral Anniversary Templates

Report end of October in the Po Flywheel Migliarino FE




End of October, in the company of my partner, I decided to start a day in the river Po Flywheel Migliarino looking for some nice catches of late estate.La day is very hot, the water temperature is around 26/27 ° really hot, I decided to set the day fishing with a gala Bow buzzbait bend the bait Cyclone 1 / 4 oz. color black recovered slowly around structures more or less evident in the morning, and finesse crankbait during the day when the sun starts to make me sentire.Per the first hour of fishing we do not notice the attacks, the fish seem very apathetic, then we decide to change the presentation, I try to launch some small homemade jig and caught a small bass just measure, and insist they captured another this time a fish very close to launch without some other kg.Dopo succeeso, try a medium shallow crankbait I have always given good satisfaction especially in this period when the bass is outstanding, such as the Bagley Original Killer bill, and catch a decent bass when measuring.
The sun begins to warm up and then both set to finesse the rest of the day, me with French fry color and Junebug chartruse triggered spiombato and with the new worms Tru Tungsten Dart color black, the presentations will prove successful, we catch several bass with my big about 1.0 kg .La taglia media è stata discreta con diversi pesci tra gli 8 etti e il kg. non tantissimi ma tutti bei pesci sani e in forma!I bass erano in caccia in zone ricche di erba a ridosso di sassaie più o meno sommerse e attaccavano le nostre esche principlamente in caduta.


Per come si era messa la giornata siamo contenti...a presto per il prossimo report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment