Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Long For Gastirtis To Stop

Rai School: CW 's anime Osamu Tezuka, in principle - Stories from the Bible

wandering around on the net I came across an interesting article TvBlog.it published on the website that shows the 'beginning of the transmission of an anime where the author is the great and the late Japanese manga artist Osamu Tezuka : To be honest I have not ever seen this anime series by Osamu Tezuka and I'm curious. With reporting Virgoletta I remind you that today, the animated series "In the Beginning - Stories from the Bible" (Osamu Tezuka no kyūyaku Seisho monogatari) is aired on satellite channel free Rai School, which is also available via the Web at Rai.tv . Transmitted on Rai in 1992, will be happy lovers of the works of Japanese master not much on broadcast television. The series now airs on March 8, every Tuesday at 8.30, 12.30, 16.30, 20.30. The anime did not go smoothly and suffered numerous slowdown in production so that Tezuka died before it was completed, but was finished by director Osamu Dezaki. The series consists of 26 episodes is taken from biblical stories from the Old Testament to the birth of Jesus a look at the dramatic scene of the killing of Abel by Cain, at the top of the post. The pathos is not lacking and the character design is interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment