Friday, May 29, 2009

Watery Cervicel Mucus

"SAPABA Day Sapaba Lake



I come from an old friend invited to participate in an Open Boat by Belly in Bologna at the Lake Sapaba in Sasso Marconi, in a new reservoir that will soon be completely dedicated to fishing at the Black Bass.
On a day with an atmosphere reminiscent of Africa to the 14-30 Giudeca race kicks off four hours of aggressive predator against our friend, the 20 participants split off to the perimeter of the lake, I personally do I bring to near the center of the island in hopes of meeting some big .... but nothing, then I move the bottom of the lake and a fish caught accidentally in wacky, change initiation and mountains in imitation of a small fish of pearl white color and begins to catch fish, I reach the quota and one before the end of the race, the heat is the master and I decide to go and weigh the catches, with three fish totals 1.230 kg and I get the sixth overall in the standings ..... not bad .... we must be content ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment