Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yogita Bali Big Boobs

Perhaps, perhaps, who knows?



I stop. I reflect on the fact and what to do and say and mo?
sudden feeling of cosmic discontent and inadequacy.

I get lost and lost, I do not know what I did, I did so, I did little.
confusion, almost panic. I
local mind, seeking some order, let's quail.
good things done, yes, but also those not so good. Ok. It 's all a treasure.

Creations? Yes, many. What, who, why, where, to where? What's missing? Much.

I stop. Breath. And 'necessary.
E 'need for change and start better than before.

Meanwhile thanks to all who pass this you backed up and supported me during this wonderful year creative, really full of creativity and creations that I feel very satisfied.

few days will be 2011 and who knows ... who knows, perhaps, perhaps!

Happy New Year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment