From the softness of a wet sponge to the hardness of a pumice stone, there are infinite shades. Here is the man. Honoré De Balzac
propose in this post a nice video greetings from Fabiana segnalatomi Zangelmi Reggiocounselling of "The Call of Madness." The video that runs on FB, and is also on YouTube (of course!) speaks of emotions and feelings.
Emotions and feelings are an essential part of my job and my life. In my personal explorations of relationships I see every day how we need to approach others with a great delicacy because this issue is too often misunderstood. In
tangles or personal professonali that people bring me in training sessions or in individual work often explored the emotional side is little, intricate and gray as a country steeped in mist autumn.
Or is too exposed and sharp, with bright colors but a bit 'of a dazzling urban landscape in the middle of a sunny August.
need to clarify and temper at times. However I am fully aware that without the people who grant the confidence I could never continue on this path of development that is absolutely mutual. So I want to thank those who cross in this space for long or short short stretches, for the incredible opportunity to be in contact with them, listening to the narratives of their lives, their experiences.
What would change that life requires us every day without a little 'Madness of our lives? It would never start a journey of development that represents the Coaching and Counselling without trust in me.
And without healthy curiosity as you might begin a process of Training? without gratitude for the good that I received, even in difficult and conflict, how should I deal with a path Family Mediation?
For all this and more, thanks.
for a 2010 full of humanity, kindness to the rapid and slow to anger. We see our world through the eyes of a child who just wants love and not give up easily.
hug you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment